On Saturday, January 21st, We Belong Together leaders joined millions of women all over the world to up stand up to fear and hate.
As women, as immigrants, we know that all of us are vulnerable under Trump. More than ever, we need to defend our common humanity and democracy — to ensure that all of us are treated with dignity and fairness.
We are taking action together to for our families, our communities and our future. On January 21st, we marched out of love — love for our country, love for all that it aspires to be, and love for each and every one of us.
We will not rest until our lives, our work, and our families are recognized and respected. The Women’s March was just the beginning of our powerful opposition movement.
Click here to see more inspiring photos from the March.
From the New York Times to the Guardian, we shared the our stories and the power of our organizing with the world! Click on the links below to read some of the coverage.
Press from the March:
- The New Yorker, New York City's Domestic Workers United Against Trump
- The New York Times, Immigrant Women on the March
- ELLE Magazine, Don't Call the Women's March Messy
- Truthout, Sustaining the Momentum of the Women's March: Where Do We Go From Here
- The Guardian, Millions Have Done Something Together. Why the Women's March Will Spark the Resistance
- Buzzfeed, Here's What the Women's March Organizers Want to Happen Next
- CNN, Women's March Next Steps