Our Activity Guide outlines age-appropriate activities that can help children prepare for letter-writing. You can use it to familiarize yourself with the issues and get tips on how to discuss them with young people.
But if you’d like to skip ahead and start writing right away without using the Activity Guide, that’s fine! Please just make sure to follow these guidelines.
- Letters can come from children and youth of any age.
- Each letter should be on one sheet of 8.5”x11” paper, single-sided.
- Letters can be colorful and include drawings, but please no glitter, glue or collages!
- Letters can include personal stories, holiday wishes and messages to your mayor or governor in support of immigrant and Muslim families.
- Please write the child/youth’s name, age, city and state on the front of the letter.
Send in your letters no later than December 20th—and much earlier than that, if you can. Mail letters to:
Wish for the Holidays
1175 NE 125th Street, Suite 417
North Miami, FL 33161
Or you can upload them here.